Challenge Badge

Challenge Badge

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Starry, starry night nails

Happy Sunday!  I've finally done another stamping mani!  I am really excited about this one, it's not quite as perfect as I would like, but I worked really hard on the idea and execution and am pleased with the outcome.  Especially after the manicure I posted yesterday!

I started with a base of China Glaze Ray-Diant smoothed it out with Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat and let it dry overnight.


I then stamped using China Glaze Up All Night and SE22


The stamping image was not large enough for my nails so I had to stamp most twice.  This looked even better IRL.  Here are some more images.


shade
 


sun
 

inside
 
So what do you think?  Am I getting better?  Too many pictures?  Love to hear your comments :)

1 comment: