Challenge Badge

Challenge Badge

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sat-Art-Day Jam Tarts

First off today, I want to thank all you lovely ladies for commenting on my last manicure!  What a surprise it was to see all the comments and new followers! 



I was so organized for today, or so I thought!  I knew it was "stamping Saturday and this week was Metallic. Well I think you all see my error here...it's Stamping Sunday and I was supposed to be a part of The Crumpet's new Sat-ART-Day Club and the challenge this week is Jam Tarts!  Well......now the dilemma...do I scrub off and start over???  My husband says "sure, just be sure to take pictures so use can still use that manicure"  WOW!  I think he's getting the hang of this!  So I started over.  Here are my Jam Tarts, which btw I had to Google to even find out what they are! lol

Don't they look delicious!  Now here are my nails:


Go ahead and laugh!  It looked MUCH better in my head. You better scroll up and look at the tarts again, but just in case you need another good laugh


Yep, they are square .  I didn't even bother editing the pictures.  Want to know the worst part?  I took off tomorrow's manicure  to do this!  AND I have church and a Hendricks Symphony Orchestra concert to attend tomorrow and I AM NOT GOING WITH THESE NAILS!  Sorry to yell at you.  On to do my third manicure of the day!  I guess today really was Sat-Art-Day!  At least it really was a challenge! haha  To create these yummy tarts I used Julep Morgan and Revlon Scandalous  for my grape jam.  I then attempted to frame my nails with China Glaze Kalahari Kiss.  Of course I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite so it will last and last (heading to the acetone bottle).  If you gotten this far in my rambling please take the time to visit some of the lovely Tarts found below :)





No comments:

Post a Comment