Challenge Badge

Challenge Badge

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Recycle with Indies

Today is one of those days.  Just am not going to have time to do my nails.  Sometimes I wonder how these other bloggers find time to paint nails EVERY day.  Guess I'll never know the secret.  I decided to recycle my failed art from yesterday.  I know JUST the thing.  I just received my first Indie polish order from The Hungry Asian.  Her polish Sneeze Breeze would look perfect with my base coat.  I may never take this off!  I love it!
This is just one coat of Sneeze Breeze over my art made with China Glaze For Audrey and Nicole by OPI Respect the World.  I then added a coat of a thick top coat. 
If you actually made it this far THANK YOU for caring about my new obsession.  Alcoholism runs in my family and I'm not sure we should take up hobbies.  Someday soon I'll share my uncle's Christmas Village with you! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment