Challenge Badge

Challenge Badge

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teal Tuesday Three Colored Nails



I'm still not too sure about this blogging thing,  THEN I do my nails and they look like this and I want to share them with someone!  As you girls are the only ones who appreciate my artwork, here I am again!  I call you girls as most of you are at least half my age.  I hope no one is offended, I mean it only in the best way :) 

ON TO THE NAILS!

I started with a base of two coats of Butter London All Hail The Queen.  I could probably wear this color for the rest of my life and be happy.  It is just so ME.  Neutral and yet Crazy Shiny in the Sun!
I then sponged  China Glaze Exotic Encounters on the tips and stamped with a zebra pattern in Wet N Wild Wild Shine Creme Black.

 
 
I am really happy with these nails :)
 
I hope you enjoy them as much as I am.  I think maybe my skills are improving OR I just got lucky!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment