Challenge Badge

Challenge Badge

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sweet Teal Cupcakes

Hello Lovely Ladies!  Sorry I haven't been blogging, but was happy to see I have 7 followers now!  I know that doesn't sound like much, but everyone starts somewhere!  I haven't stopped painting my nails, just blogging.  I can't seem to get in the daily routine of it.  I think it's all the picture editing more than anything.  I love painting my nails, I like writing the blog, but the whole picture process just isn't enjoyable for me :(  I'll keep trying though :)

Today I have some really "sweet" nails for you!  It's "Something Sweet" day on the teal tuesday's group and I decided to take that literally:


I
 
I know, my cherries are a little big.  I corrected that on my right hand, but alas, too late for the left.
 
All,in all, I am very happy with how these turned out.
Colors used are:  China Glaze Exotic Encounters and For Audrey, Wet n Wild Wild Shine French White Creme and Frosted Fuchia, topped off with a coat of Ulta Love Fern for the beautiful teal glitter.
 
I hope you all enjoy my "sweet" teal nails!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for followers! These are wonderful. I have a hard time blogging because of the picture process as well.

    ReplyDelete